YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE OUT THERE ON THE OPEN ROAD!
RESPECT YOUR SISTERS
This Movement is dedicated to Encouraging Women To Ride Motorcycles. With cultivating safe riding skills, confidence and skill through riding on the open road we create a Sisterhood called a MOVEMENT of WORTH! We are a private all women moto group.
1. Our Members are called the Crusaders and her roll is to abide by WWMG Bylaws of respecting your Sisters and carrying out the message of this Movement. We are here to influence each other with dignity and grace while enhancing riding abilities, life skills and personal growth.
2. We encourage all Crusaders to ride the open road.
3. Only registered Crusaders are permitted to participate on our private chat pages, virtual meetings, and all WWMG Programs.
4. A potential Crusader is required to have a motorcycle endorsement upon application, over the age of 18, complete an enrollment application and read the Bylaws and Release (Indemnification)
5. All sisters are required and must be willing to represent the MOVEMENT by wearing our WWMG patch and carrying out the message of the mission.
6. At no time is any member or non member permitted to market the WW brand or any WWMG merchandise which would include name, logos, and patches. All merchandise must be purchased through WWMG website at www.womenofworth.bike
7. Leadership will provide a standard announcement memo for enrollment to support recruitment and to use for promotion with social media or local motorcycle dealerships.
8. All Crusaders must have a Facebook account to stay connected.
9. At no time are we to share our closed events or WWMG business on any social media venues including the open WWMG Support and Publication Pages and Chapter Meetings. This information is to stay private for our registered Crusaders only.
© Women of Worth Moto Group